Mac Users: How to Add Folders to Backup
Learn how to add folders to your Livedrive Backup.
You can amend your backup selection after your initial backup is complete.
To add folder to the backup selection:
Please note: only select data folders (documents, videos, music, etc). Do not select your entire hard drive for backup.
1. Click on the Livedrive icon on your taskbar (next to the date and time - it may be hidden!)
2. Select Manage Backups
3. Expand your Users folder
4. Find your username
5. Select the folders you wish to add to backup
6. Click OK
1. Select the folder you wish to backup
2. Click on the Livedrive icon
3. Then click on Selected Files
4. Then select Backup This Folder...
To review or modify the list of folders you backup, simply click on Manage Backups.
Any files removed from your backup selection will be marked as deleted online, and will be held for for 30 days before being permanently removed from our servers.